Immigrant Youth Advancement Program
We want to ensure our City's youth all have the same opportunities for personal and professional development. The Immigrant Youth Advancement Program, formerly called the Dreamers Fellowship, provides leadership training and hands-on experience to immigrant youth regardless of immigration status.
For information and how to participate, email email@example.com.
Through this program, Boston’s diverse immigrant students are paired with immigrant-serving nonprofits across the City to gain:
- hands-on experience
- acquire life skills, and
- earn a scholarship towards their professional development as community leaders.
The Immigrant Youth Advancement Program is a partnership between:
- The fellowship is for youth between 14 - 24 years old
- Summer participants complete 19.5 hours a week for six weeks
- Fall and Spring participants complete 10 hours a week for 10 weeks
- Participants receive a biweekly scholarship