Benefits of working for Boston EMS
EMT STARTING SALARY AND BENEFITS
If you complete the Recruit Training Academy and join Boston EMS, your starting salary is $69,372. Other benefits include:
- chances for paid night and weekend differential
- paid vacation, holiday, and sick time
- membership in a labor union
- health insurance and dental coverage
- life insurance and other optional insurance programs
- participation in the State Boston Retirement System
- a Deferred Compensation Plan
- a Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- an Employee Assistance Program, and
- an MBTA Pass Program.
Positions are posted on the Boston Public Health Commission Career website, when available.