Boston Water and Sewer Commission
Call to Order
Minutes of Meeting
1. Minutes of the May 27, 2022 Meeting
1. Disbursement Ratification (Schedules A, B & D)
General Management Reports
1. Capital Improvement Program Budget Variance Report
2. Monthly Management Report
3. May 2022, Revenue and Expense Report
Proposals and Contracts
1. Commission Authorization to Advertise for Bids for Contract No.19-308-001, for Water, Sewerage and Drainage Works Improvements in the South End, Phase 1.
2. Commission Authorization to Amend Contract No.19-309-003 for Additional Funding.
1. Commission Authorization to Utilize the Option to Extend Contract No.
19-207-002 by One-Year.
2. Commission Authorization to Advertise a Three (3) Year Contract for Solid Waste Disposal Services.
1. Commission Authorization to Advertise Request for Proposals for Professional Services Contract for Citywide Water Main Flushing Program.
1. Commission Authorization to Award a Contract to Dell Technologies for the replacement of BWSC’s data center UPS at Harrison Avenue. Products will be purchased under Massachusetts State Contract ITC73.
2. Commission Authorization to Award a Contract to SHI for a 3-year license for Data Audit and Protection Software. These services and products will be purchased under Commonwealth of Massachusetts State Contract ITS75
3. Commission Authorization to Award a Contract to SHI for a perpetual license for Password, Credential and Session Management Software. These services and products will be purchased under Commonwealth of Massachusetts State Contract ITS75.
1. Commission Authorization to Advertise and Solicit Proposals for Mailhouse Service for a period of one year as well as a three-year period.
2. Commission Authorization to Execute and Deliver Promissory Notes to the Massachusetts Clean Water Trust and all other necessary documents for the participation in the 2022 Clean Water State Revolving Fund and 2022 Drinking Water State Revolving Fund.