Disability Commission Advisory Board meeting
The Disability Commission will hold an Advisory Board meeting on October 19 at 5:30 p.m.
- Meeting Called to Order
- Approval of Minutes
- Presentation: Achilles International - Joseph LeMar
- Chair’s Report: Wesley Ireland
- Advisory Board Member Spotlight: Richard Glovsky
- Commissioner's Report: Kristen McCosh
- Old Business
- Remote access to public meetings
- Captions Ordinance
- New Business
- Public Input
Next meeting: November 9, 2022
MEETING ACCOMMODATION NOTICE
All meetings held by the City of Boston are required to be accessible for persons with disabilities under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Accommodations are available upon request to any person who requires alternately formatted materials, auxiliary aids, or another accommodation to ensure effective communication and access to attend meetings held by City departments and programs. Please allow at least 2 weeks to arrange for accommodations.
Requests for accommodations may be sent to the contact person for the meeting, or may be forwarded to:
- Kristen McCosh
- Disability Commissioner and ADA Title II Coordinator
- Kristen.firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-635-3682 (voice) or 617-635-2541 (TTY)