Boston Parks and Recreation Summer Programs Now Online
You can select from a variety of free activities such as concerts, movies, fitness classes, sports centers, watercolor painting workshops, and fun children's activities.
- Summer Fitness Series
- The opening celebration at the Boston Common Frog Pond spray pool on June 27
- Arts and Craft Workshops for children ages 3 to 10
- Boston Children’s Summer Festival at Franklin Park
- Paint Nights at our golf courses in June
- Movie Nights in parks citywide
- ParkARTS Neighborhood Concerts
- Sports Centers in East Boston, Dorchester, Mattapan, and Jamaica Plain
- Intimate concerts on our golf clubhouse patios
- The Tito Puente Latin Music Series in the South End, East Boston, Mission Hill, and Jamaica Plain
- Leagues and tournaments for basketball, pickleball, baseball, softball, golf, lacrosse, soccer, tennis, and street hockey, abd
- much, much more!
For more information, please view the full summer guide and other Parks Department events and programs on the Parks website.