You can pick from one of four City Trusts. Your contribution will go to support important projects, including the Boston Scholarship Fund, the Boston Resiliency Fund, the Make Boston Shine Trust, and the My Way Cafe Trust.
- To reach the main Treasury line, please call 617-635-4140.
- For accounts payable and payroll questions, please call 617-635-4151.
- For accounts receivable questions, please call 617-635-4488.
- For trust fund questions, please call 617-635-3693.
- For TOCD questions, please call 617-635-2131.
- For 403 Annuity/Deferred Comp. questions, please call 617-635-2171.
General Obligation BondsGeneral Obligation Bonds
Grants and fundsGrants and funds
Boston Racial Equity Fund
The fund coordinates and streamlines the collective desire of those looking to contribute to the cause of racial justice...
Boston Resiliency Fund
We're helping coordinate the City's fundraising efforts to support City of Boston residents most affected by the...
Charlestown Community Impact Fund
The fund supports Charlestown’s nonprofits, local programs, and other related projects.
COVID-19 update: While we are currently working remotely, our staff is eager to connect. Scroll below for contact...