Bowdoin / Geneva Transportation Action Plan
The Action Plan is being developed in partnership with City agencies including:
- the Boston Public Works Department
- the Commission for Persons with Disabilities
- the Mayor's Office of Neighborhood Services
- the Boston Planning and Development Agency, and
- the Boston Water and Sewer Commission.
We are engaging with neighborhood residents and the community. Stakeholders include Bowdoin / Geneva Main Streets, the Bowdoin Street Health Center, and the Greater Bowdoin / Geneva Neighborhood Association.
Action Plan Study Area
Study area is bounded by:
- Columbia Road to the west
- Washington Street to the south
- Dakota Street to the east, and
- Quincy Street to the north.
It includes the main corridors of Bowdoin Street and Geneva Avenue.