The City amended the Verizon cable television license in July 2018. The carrier has been expanding its service to offer Fios in all neighborhoods in Boston. Learn more in our press release. We also created a map of Verizon Fios service areas.
We extended Comcast's cable license with the City through 2021. As part of the deal, Comcast will continue to offer discounts to seniors with existing plans. They will also offer new senior customers discounted internet services.
Cable documentsCable documents
- Second amendment to Verizon License and report (November 2018)
- Verizon cable television license
- First amendment to Verizon cable television license
- Boston-Verizon cooperation agreement
- City of Boston Issuing Authority Report cover letter
- City of Boston Issuing Authority Report
- Boston-Verizon Form 100 cover letter
- Boston-Verizon Form 100