BCYF Clougherty Pool
Please see below for important information.
Summer 2020 Pool Procedures and Info
Due to the current public health crisis, there are several new procedures in place to ensure the safety of pool visitors.
- Due to capacity limits to enhance visitor safety, visitors must register for a swim time slot at Boston.gov/BCYF-Summer. Walk-ins will not be allowed. Registration will go live 24 hours before the following day’s sessions and will remain open until all spots are taken or until the session is half over, whichever comes first.
- Visitors are asked to arrive not more than 10 minutes before the start of their session and will be asked to maintain 6 feet of distance from others while waiting outside of the facility for the session to begin.
- Sessions will be time limited and visitors are asked to register for and attend one session per day. If visitors register for more than one session per day, we reserve the right to cancel their registration if there is a waitlist of individuals looking to attend.
- Preference will be given to Boston residents.
- Visitors must come dressed to swim as locker rooms/changing areas will be closed.
- Face coverings (covering both the nose and mouth) must be worn at all times when not in the water.
- Distancing at least 6 feet from others is required for all individuals outside of a household group and applies to deck areas, bathrooms, wading areas, the water, and the pool deck.
- When registering for a session, visitors will be asked COVID-19 screening questions. The screening questions will be asked again when checking in to the pool for the registered session.
- Three children under 12 are allowed per adult. Children under 8 need an adult in the water with them.
Rates and schedules
Pool opening is subject to weather. Children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult in the water with them at all times.
Recreational Swim: Monday through Sunday, 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m; 1:30 - 3 p.m.; 4 - 5:30 p.m.
There is no fee to swim this summer.